Sunday, August 24, 2014

2 Week PiYo Results and Update- Making Progress!

Today officially marks the completion of two whole weeks of PiYo...woohoo!!  Just getting 1/4 of the program done is HUGE for me.  It means for two weeks straight I've woken up at 5:15am and knocked out my workouts (exempt on the weekends...I slept in lol), it means that I pushed myself through and my back pain is way less because of it, it means I'm taking control of my health again and NOT letting it control me.

So let's rewind for a sec....Here's where I started thanks to a back injury and over 2 months without a single workout:


And here's where I'm at today:


The loss of inches in my midsection is super noticeable in the side by side....Gotta LOVE that!!!


I am feeling back to my old self...yes, I still have back pain from time to time, but it is soooo much better than before!!! I have so much more energy and honestly, the energy helps me stay on track with my eating, because I actually have the energy to food prep, which helps me stay away from the dreaded drive-thru lines.  I can't wait to see what changes the next two weeks will bring!! :-D  

If you struggle with join pain, PiYo may be a GREAT fit for you!  Add me on Facebook HERE or EMAIL ME for more info.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment