Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekly Outfit Round Up

Well, on Monday Thrift City had a 1/2 price sale for Veteran's Day. So I wore several pieces I got there this week :-) Yay!!

The top was $2 at Thrift City...add some black leggings, boots and a scarf & it was perfect for the first SUPER cold day so far.

Behind me is our 'in progress' gallery wall. All the frames are from thrift stores or Dollar Tree. 

This sweater was also $2 at Thrift City...Score! Wish u could see my pants better...they're black with black lace on top...love em!!!


The sweater and top were both $2 at Thrift City. I had to do a close up of my jewelry for y'all. The big chunky bracelet was $6 at JcP and the smaller one came in a set for about $3 at Charming Charlie. I just love layering bracelets!!

I love this scarf bc it's my wedding color...I found it when I was wedding planning and had to have it! Lol my mom bought me the fun pants at JcP and the hubs got me the leather jacket.  The earrings and both bracelets were 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories. It's an awesome and super inexpensive accessory store!

What you're fav outfit from this week?  Did you hit up any sales? If so, I'd love to hear what you snagged. ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment