Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Fashion Round Up

One of these weeks I'm going to remember to take outfit pictures every single day. For now, we have Monday throughWednesday's outfits. :-) The hubs has become the official picture taker. (Thanks babe!)  Now let's get to some outfit:

What I Wore Monday:
Jeans- $20 at Talbots Outlet
Boots- Gifted from my mom
Tribal Tank- $1.50 at Goodwill
Cardi- $2 at Thrift City
Belt- $1 at Goodwill
Scarf- About $4 at Old Navy
Earrings and Bracelets- Under a $1 each at  MIZ Accessories
Outfit total: $29.50

What I Wore Tuesday:
Jeans- $10 at Target
Flats- $15 at Payless
Gap Sweater Cardi- $5 at Goodwill
Ruffle Tank- $1.50 at Goodwill
Gold Stud Earrings- Less than a $1 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: $32.50

What I Wore Wednesday:
Rolled Up Jeans- $20 at Talbots Outlet
Boat Shoes- Gifted from mom
Pink Cardi- $12 at WalMart (altered by me)
Floral Scarf- $3 at WalMart
Striped Tee- $2.75 at Old Navy
Lace Tank- Gifted from mom
Earrings and Bracelets- Less than $1 each at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: $38.75

I love sharing my thrifty finds and outfits. I hope you'll stay tuned as I share more fashion fun weekly. ~Kendra~

2 comments: