Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekly Fashion Roundup


Didn't manage to get a full outfit pic this day, but I did get a close up if my jewelry.      Oh and I got the scarf at a garage sale for $1 and the dress from Goodwill for $3. 

Got this dress for $3 at Goodwill and the boots for $7 at Rainbow. This outfit was so comfy, but also felt polished...loved it!

This wasn't my fav outfit in real life, but I like it in the picture. Scored the blazer for $4 at Thrift City. 


I love patterned pants, but wasn't sure how to wear these. Thanks to some blog trolling I found the idea to wear a plaid shirt and sweater. The plaid button was a major score...it was 50cents with tags from Goodwill. 


The weather took an insane turn for winter on Friday, so I felt like my fur vest was totally needed. Lucked out and found it at a garage sale for $1 last year. Also, had to share my arm candy for the day. 

Which outfit from this week is your fav? ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment