Sunday, March 27, 2011

How do you track your weightloss?

I write my daily weight, food/calories I consume and exercise all down in a cute journal I have, but I wanted a move visual and fun way to simply see my weightloss journey progress. I though of what I could do and decided to make a Weight Loss Chart....so here it is:


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.


.


.


.



I simply took a large poster board, letter & flower designs and created this chart. The graph part was made by cuting apart a classroom attendance chart I got for $1 at Dollar Tree. Then I placed my date/weight on the chart using colorful dots, which were also purchased at Dollar Tree for $1. I got the letters, shapes and poster markers at Dollar General. The total cost of supplies was around $10. I just love how it turned out and am excited to add more dots to the chart!! :) ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment