Friday, March 18, 2011

So Pumped :)

So today has been a big, exciting day for the beginning of my weightloss journey. Today I recorded my first offical weightloss since starting Sensotherapy, a 1,200 calorie diet and my new exercise of choice, walking. How much weight did I loose? You ask. I lost 2.4lbs....not 2lbs, but 2.4 :) And let me just say I couldn't stop talking about it this morning, cus I was so excited to see movement....I think I just had this lingering fear in the back of my head that no matter what I did, no matter how healthy I ate, I would simply stay the same and see no results...I know this wasn't really logical thinking, but it's how I felt.
.
On to more good times from today....I got off work 2hrs early today, which gave me extra hours to do some things I've been wanting to do.
#1- I went to Sport Authority and purchased my first pair of really nice walking shoes. They are black, cute and the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! (Aspire shoes in Ascender III if u were wondering what brand and style.)
#2- I got cute workout clothes. I went to Ross and got some Champions black capri style black leggings and then an oversized very lightweight cotton tanktop that is big navy blue and white stripes with the word LOVE in bold black letters on the front. I'm planning on hunting down some more thrifty workout gear tommorow too.
#3-I purchased a Pedometer that keeps track of my steps and the miles I've walked....and today I walked 1.35miles in my cute new workout gear.
.
Have a great and healthy weekend! ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment