Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Starting a new journey

I have started several journeys on this blog and am about to embark on another one.....It's one I'm sure many of you have gone on as well. The journey to a healthier you through weight-loss, diet and exercise. I have joined an online group and also made an appointment with a weight loss doctor for next week. I am going to be doing Sensotherapy, which I am really excited about!! I did a bunch of online research trying to decide what would work best for me. I believe this approach will give me the jump start I need to get going. :) I have a membership to a local gym and plan to go several times a week. For workouts at home when I am not able to get to the gym I got a workout stretch band and dvd. My goal is to loose 50lbs. So, the reason for this blog....well, I am going to be using it as a way of keeping track of what I eat, my daily exercise and how everything's going with this journey in general. If you have any suggestions or anything you'd like to see let me know. ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment