Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Water...I'm Lovin It!!!


Lately, I have been drinking water like it's going out of style....lol I haven't had any soda/cokes since Thanksgiving and I have had anything but water for over a week now. (I was starting to get addicted to sweet tea) I am just loving water...plain old water. :) Before this journey really got going, to drink water I would have to mix it with stuff like those little packets of lemonade, but now I just like it plain!! Do you like water or are you still grasping to get those 8 glasses a day?
.
Oh another topic...It is currently "my time of the month" but I have been able to maintain my weight. I'd really like to see more losing, but I am very happy I'm not gaining!! Also, I think the nightly walks have really helped with symptoms like cramps and just puts me in an overall better mood.
.
Hope you are all doing well on your journey and your week is full of progress and moves closer to your goal!! :) ~Kendra~
.
PS: I'm also thinking of charting my weight and giving myself an "award" each time I reach a goal....have you ever done this? Do you think it's a good idea? What could the awards be?

1 comment:

  1. New follower.. I always try to follow people that follow my blog, but your blog seems to stick with me.. :)

    I definitely believe in awarding yourself for good work.. But make sure it's things you can afford, and that aren't too food related.. Most of mine are clothes/trips..

    ReplyDelete