Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yummy Meal

So, since I'm so new to to the whole counting calories game, I am trying to find foods I enjoy that are low calorie. Tonight for dinner I definately found a winner. (Wow, that totally rhymed) Anyways, this meal only totals 220cals and it is super yummy and only likes minutes to make. :) I'm not someone who wants to cook, I want to be able to throw it together quickly and easily and this is that kind of meal. On to the food.....
.
So first I simply heated up a potatoe (110 cals) for about 7mins in the microwave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I warmed up 1 Italian Style Chicken Breast Fillet (110 cals per fillet) for 6 minutes. I think I will warm it up a little less next time, because it wasn't quiet as soft as I'd like, but it was definately still good!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I added a little (2tbs) of the Great Value Mild Salsa (o cals) to add some yummyness to the baked potatoe and BOOM...there's dinner :)


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What's your fav quick and simple low cal meal? ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment