Thursday, May 8, 2014

What is Beachbody coaching? Join in to learn more!!

I've had a ton of people ask me "What is that coaching thing you're doing?" ...Some people just think I'm on Facebook ALL the time. My husband knows that I'm passionate about helping others learn how to get fit and eat healthy. My family knows what a HUGE difference Beachbody has made in my life.--->>> But what is it that I REALLY do as a coach?

I found out about coaching through a GREAT blog post made by my own coach and JUMPED on the chance without even talking to her about it first (lol), but I know most people like to dip their toes in the water before jumping all in. So, I'm offering a free, one week "What is Coaching?" group to answer these questions starting May 12th:

->> What do coaches actually do?
->> How much time does it take to be a coach?
->> Is there training available?
->> What kind of person makes a good coach?
->> What kind of income can you make?
->> What is the time commitment?

If you want the answers to those questions and more, then join in the ZERO obligation "What is coaching?" group on Facebook. For seven days, I'll be sharing with you what it takes to be successful, and how you can CHOOSE your level of commitment based on your personal goals.

The group is FREE to join....you just tell me you want in, and you are in! BOOM!! We kick off on Monday, May 12th! Just comment below with your email or message me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group....simple as that.



No comments:

Post a Comment