Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Beachbody Coach Training Group Coming SOON!!


Wow y'all...this year has been full of blessings, from being able to travel to Pittsburgh (all expenses paid) for an awesome Bombshell Retreat, finding my passion and finding my soulmate workout program.

I feel like it would be completely selfish not to SHARE this opportunity that has allowed me to bring in an additional income for our little family, ownership over the future, the courage to dream BIG & amazing new friendships (reminds me of sorority in college...gotta love that!) that have helped me become even more positive, fun & motivated!!


What if you could have the money, the time, and the resources to help your family succeed while doing what you loved? How would it feel to work hard now, live your passion & help others to create success to enable you to live a future by your own unique design?
 

This month, I am going to open this training up to 5 new coaches. I want to keep this group SMALL so we can have one on one time together!! My goal is help YOU lay the foundation for success, so that there is OPPORTUNITY for more FREEDOM in your life...time with your family & to eliminate the stress of living paycheck to paycheck! ((Trust me, I've been there!))

So... if you want would like to....
Make a little extra money to help your family
 
Pay off a debt 
Help people while also helping yourself stay accountable to living a healthy lifestyle
Be involved in a positive group of like-minded ladies
Buffer your family income to alleviate some of the pressure
PAY for an upcoming vacation
Or quite your 9-5 to work from home  (My ultimate goal)

Then, this is may be just the opportunity for you!! Stop wishing and waiting for things to change on their own...Let's work together and DO something about it!

Like I said, I'm only selecting the FIVE most committed ladies that fit the awesome culture of Team Bombshell Evolution. Ladies who are: Outgoing, determined, creative, loving, positive and that value their faith.

If you want to apply for one of these FIVE spots...then APPLY HERE!!  (Link to application)
 

Complete the short application and I will send you the requirements if you're selected!! 

If you know someone who would be a great fit for our team, please feel free to let them know or send my information their way! You never know, you may just help change their life by presenting this opportunity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment