Sunday, May 25, 2014

All About the 21 Day Fix

Well, here are MY 21 Day Fix results:


What can you do in 21 days?!?

Who would like to reshape their BODY with me? I am starting a 21 day Summer Slim Down Challenge on June 2nd that will be focused on slimming down, firming those problem areas & honing in on your nutrition all while following the 21 Day Fix program! This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Beachbody program so you KNOW I'm ALL IN!! :-D

YES, you are going to have to eat healthy and work hard. Yes, you will feel SO SILLY trying to do some of the moves in the begining.  (You'll get the hang of it, I promise!) BUT Yes, you will have a slimmed down body if you follow the program!
 

I'm hosting a 21 Day Summer Slim Down Challenge which begins June 2nd!



If you would like to join in, here's what you need to know:

Bikini season is basically HERE ladies...so it's officially time to GET SERIOUS about your health & fitness!!

Here is what I cover in the challenge:
- How to create a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE rather than just a short-lived QUICK fix.  ((Remember it takes 21 days to create a habit!)

- Daily ACCOUNTABILITY & ENCOURAGEMENT!

- Guidance with your nutrition! (I give you TIPS on how to make the 21 Day Fix meal plan work for you!)

- RESULTS!!! End the 21 days a BETTER, STRONGER, more CONFIDENT YOU!!! These 21 days will help lay a SOLID foundation for success!!

Are You READY?


What you need: 
1.        Purchase the 21 Day Fix Pack from this link. It will ensure that I am your coach to help you through the program! 
2.        Be mentally prepared to begin and give it your all! Excuses won't get you results...trust me!!! 
3.        APPLY HERE! The more I know about you and your goals, the better I can help you succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment