Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Yummie & Easy Chocolate & PB Granola Bars
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 cup oats (not quick oats)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (Mini work best, but it doesn’t really matter.)
1. Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey in a pot over medium to low heat, stirring constantly. Turn off the burner when melted.
2. Pour in the cup of oats and stir.
3. Wait til it cools and stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour into foil-lined 8 X 8 pan and stick in the fridge.
5. Once cooled, flip bars onto cutting board and cut to the size you like.