Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Inspiration & Motivation


I get the inspiration to workout from many different sources.....from my fellow Bombshells on Facebook, friends asking if I gotten a workout in today, my hubby.....but, I'm not gonna lie....sometimes I really just have to drag myself off the couch or out of bed and FORCE it.  It may not be pretty or what I really WANT to do when I'm getting my tennis shoes on and that portable DVD player out, but hey....I DO NOT have time for excuses....I have GOALS to reach!!!







Even though I would have loved to lay on the couch all evening watching Netflix, I am sooo glad I pushed myself and got that workout in.  Do you ever have to drag yourself to your workout? lol

Motivation is required weekly, if not daily. You  aren't just going to start on your healthy journey and magically stay motivated and excited throughout. You have to find ways to STAY motivated....to keep the passion going and to do it even when you don't want to.





Anyways, have a great day everyone and remember to focus on your goals! Don't let the longing to be lazy over take your dream to achieve those goals!!  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment