Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's gonna be a BIG year!!!




2014 promises to be the BIGGEST YEAR in Beachbody history, and THIS girl has NO PLANS of slowing down! Because of that, I am currently looking for some NEW BLOOD for my team and will be interviewing for 10 apprenticeship positions! (available to NEW COACHES in 2014 only) I will be hand-selecting & personally mentoring these individuals in both a small group setting and with one on one calls.

During the first 3 months, I will focus on teaching you the same system that has helped me reach the level of success I have today!
But, remember, it is UP TO YOU to choose to APPLY that knowledge in your own business! What we do in The Bombshell Dynasty WORKS, there is NO denying it!

If you believe YOU have what it takes and are looking for something that both challenges you as a leader, while at the same time gives you the ability to change lives and create the life of your dreams...


Leave a comment below or message me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment