Monday, January 19, 2015

What is Beachbody Coaching Webinar: January 21st at 7PM CT

In 2011, the life I was living was a far cry from my DREAM life....I was 194.4lbs, I was self-concious, overwhelmed and a recent college grad with little idea of what I wanted for my future.

Sometimes, you just settle for a life that's less than you dreamed of and get comfy in that place without even noticing it until you feel stuck. Little did I know God was working on me and BIG, exciting things were in store!!

I was affraid to dream and had just settled in a job that was 'meh'....it def wasn't my DREAM job!!

Thankfully God had a BIG plan for my life that he was putting into place.  In March of 2011, I decided to get healthy and started my weightloss journey.  In 2012, I started P90X and fell in LOVE with Beachbody programs. I searched a ton of blogs looking for transformation pictures and found my own coaches blog.  I literally read her entire blog in one weekend and signed up to be a coach on her team (in October 2013) before even talking to her.

Her blog inspired me to dream again...to go for it...and to try something waaaay outside my comfort zone.

I never imagined that I would be a team leader, getting to attend team leadership retreats and becoming friends with so many positive ladies all along the way.

If you can relate to where I started or if you're feeling frustrated, stuck or unsure of what's next but you KNOW God designed you to do BIG things...I URGE you to take a chance and try something new by joining in on our next webinar.
 
 

I WAS that girl just a few short years ago. NOW I want to pay it forward and inspire YOU to get healthy and fit while encouraging others along the way.
 
Don't worry, we'll be going on this journey TOGETHER!!!  I'll be right there with you every step of the way!

This WEDNESDAY, January 21st at 7PM Central, you'll hear all about my journey with Beachbody along with my best friend Megan McCusker and how she's paying for her wedding and building a life by her own design. And she isn't stopping there...she has HUGE plans including helping her dad RETIRE!

Join us WEDNESDAY at 7PM Central!!!
 
Comment below with your email or message me on FACEBOOK for the link to join in!!!
 
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment