Friday, January 16, 2015

HUGE Beachbody Announcement!!!

Y’all, I've got a HUGE announcement for YOU!!!

How many of you love watching your fav movies and tv shows on Hulu, or Netflix? Guess what......Beachbody’s jumping on board SOON!!!

That's right....This spring we'll be rolling out digitally streaming Beachbody workouts. For ONLY $39 every quarter (3 months) you’ll get an amazing catalog of all the best Beachbody workouts. ((How awesome is that??...!!))

This is seriously going to be EPIC!!!

For a few more details, click HERE: http://youtu.be/lLR_1ipIa1w

 
I'll make sure and keep you updated as I get more info on this awesome upcoming feature of Team Beachbody Club Membership!! 
 
For daily updates, make sure we're connected on all my social media sites:
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest:  @KTaylor427
 
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment