Thursday, April 30, 2015

My May 2015 Capsule Wardrobe Items

Before I officially kick off my May Capsule Wardrobe Challenge tommorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and share all the pieces I'm including with y'all today.  Here goes:



Tops:
-Navy tee, gray tee, black tee, striped tee, Pink ruffle top, Printed top, leopard tank, white & silver polka dot top, sequin tanktop
-Chambray shirt & pink gingham shirt
-Green Cardi, Cream Sweater, navy & white striped cardi
 
Jackets:
-Jean Jacket & Gray Motto Jacket

Bottoms:
-Dark Denim Skinnies, Gray Skinnies, Straight leg denim pants, Green Skinnies, B/W Pants, black pants
-Pink skirt, Orange skirt, & Black Skirt

Dresses:
-Navy & white striped dress
-Black dress

Shoes:
-Nude Bow Heels, black heels, red heels, pink heels, black sandals, brown sandals, camel wedges, leopard flats, nude flats
 
I have a word document where I've created TONS of outfit ideas using these pieces (plus accessories, of course) and I've already created over 100 outfit ideas....that's INSANE!!! 

If you're anything like me and feel like you're not putting the clothes in your closet, then a capsule wardrobe might be just what you need to get your creativity flowing and get the most use out of what's already in your closet.  To join the FREE challenge, make sure to comment below and add me on Facebook.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment