Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Words Have Power!

Words can build us up, words can break us down, start a fire in our hearts or put it out.....let my words speak life, let my words speak truth... ((Who else LOVES that song?))

Every time I hear it, it speaks straight to my heart.....not only because I was so shy back in the day and was often made fun of, but also because I am someone who can be quick to speak without thinking...opps! I pray that God will use me (and you) to speak life into those we encounter today. Remembe...r, everyone you encounter today is doing life (which let's face it, isn't always a walk in the park) and they may be going through trials or turmoil that we're not aware of at all. Luckily, every person we interact with today gives us a fresh oppourtunity to show God's love. Isn't that awesome?? Here's to using those moments to build them up.

My hubby has always been great about speaking happiness into my mornings....like this morning, the first picture is my go-to outfit picture stance (lol), then he says things like "FLEX", "show me that smile" or "where are those muscles?" that get us both giggling and it's just fun!!! I mean, what better way to start the morning than laughing with your best friend?! He's the silly to my seriousness and I'm so thankful for him!
 
Today think on these things:  Who speaks goodness into your life?  Surround yourself with those people. Who are you encouraging and lifting up with your words? Any room for growth? (Come on y'all....dig deep, I know we can all become a little better and more loving through the words we speak.)
 
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment