Sunday, September 21, 2014

PiYo Progress Update: Less than 2 weeks to go!!!

PiYo has been going pretty well....up until around day 30 I had not missed a single day.....Then, we got this little guy:


New puppies are so much fun, but I think it's a lot like babies.  After you have one that grows up you completely forget how sleep deprived you are in the beginning. hahaha Noah wakes up at 1am on the dot ready to play every morning.  So I play with him for about 10mins and then get him back to sleep.  Then I get up for the day at 5am and it takes about 30mins to get him up, fed and take him out to potty (He's still scared to be outside by himself.).  Hopefully by winter we'll have the whole outside with just Zoey (our shihtzu) thing down to a science. ;-)

After a few days of getting him settled, I got back on track and I'm finishing strong.  Checkout a few of the workouts:




This morning I decided to switch it up and workout outside......so Day 43 is done and now I have a little less than 2 weeks to go to complete the program....woohoo!!!  :-D  What workout are you doing today?  If you haven't found a program that's right for you, I'd love to partner with you and help you find one based on your needs.  Finding a program that's right for your fitness level and something that you enjoy doing is a HUGE part of setting yourself up for success!! ;-)

~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment