Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Slim Down Challenge


I am officially inviting YOU to join my upcoming Summer Slim Down Challenge Group! So 
here is how it works. Please read through the details, then, if you are interested, you can fill out the application form. I will be in contact with you within 24 hours to answer your questions and to let you know if I have a spot available for you. 


Here are details: It begins on June 16th, 2014 and lasts for 21 days. Throughout the 21 days I will teach you how to make exercise a part of your daily routine by matching you up with a Beachbody fitness program like the 21 Day Fix, Brazil Butt Lift, P90X3, and more to meet your needs. I will recommend a program that fits your ability level and that you feel works with your time commitments as well.

In addition to the fitness program, I also require that you replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Shakeology is a meal replacement shake that is all natural, helps you lose weight, controls your cravings, keeps you full, and gives you energy to get through your workouts. I know you can think of every excuse in the book to NOT drink Shakeology. You don't have time to make it, it's too expensive, you don't want to drink it forever, etc.....Although I stand behind Shakeology 100%, you can decide for yourself at the end of the group whether or not you would like to continue with it. No strings attached! 


Shakeology is not a protein shake. It is an all natural nutritionally dense shake. The reason I require Shakeology is because when you are learning to change your eating habits, as well as adding in exercise, this is one meal every single day that you know you are eating the right portion size, the right food combination, and that you are TRULY fueling your body with your daily dose of dense nutrition. I will teach you how to plan out your meals and recommend meal plans that have worked for me. 

As part of our Challenge Group, you will be enrolled into my closed online Facebook support group. In the group, I'll help you to set your health and fitness goals, post daily tips, motivation, accountability, and even give you access to customizable meal plans! You'll be required to do a quick check in and post each day. ((Just takes a few minutes.)) It's truly a great place for you to to get connected to other ladies who are going through the same process as you! At the end of the 21 days you'll have the option to move into my next group, or you can continue on your own without the support of the group. It is totally up to you! 


Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? If so, don't wait! There are a limited number of spots available!! I like to keep my groups small because it allows me to really provide you with the individual attention that you deserve!!!

Fill out this application to reserve your spot and/or get more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment