Wednesday, June 4, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan and Grocery List

Round 1 of the 21 Day Fix made a huge difference in my tummy, my fitness and my overall confidence.  After I finished that round I never felt so good...happy, confident and comfortable in my own skin.  Being healthy really does make you feel like a million bucks.   

Checkout my Round 1 results here:

I just got back from vacation and am hoping back on my workouts and getting my eating back in gear. I even took some brand-spanking new "Before" pictures....woot, woot!!  Just like my first round,  I'll be giving y'all weekly updates as i go along.  At the moment I am doing the 21 Day Fix meal plan while mixing in different workouts. 


I have fallen in love with this program and the agh-mazing meal plan.  It's simple and easy to follow.    I’ve been posting about my love for the 21 Day Fix meal plan on my Facebook page a lot!  I just can’t help it, I’m love with the whole thing.  It just makes a ton of sense to me! It’s not that I wasn’t eating healthy before…I just wasn’t eating the correct portion and balance of foods for me and my body’s needs.  This program is basically fool proof.  If you follow the guide book and stick to the list of foods, you seriously can’t lose!  You WILL see results.

What I like most about it is the SIMPLICITY....no counting calories, no weighing foods, no muss & no fuss. It takes a little planning in the beginning, but once you know how you want to space out your containers, it's simple!  And I’ve noticed that my body has a much better system of regulating when I’m full. Now I know exactly when to stop eating.
Here's how I generally schedule my containers throughout the day:


 Here's a peek at my grocery shopping list for the fix:


If you have any questions about the 21 Day Fix or would simply like to connect with me, add me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment