Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 10 and I'm now a Beachbody Coach :-)

So day 10 was the toughest workout yet....Yoga and I did it even longer than last week.  Whew, that is a toughie!!!  What's your hardest workout to get through?  Anything your doing to make it more fun?  I'd love to hear any tips and ideas!! After finishing (Doing as much as I could muster) a good workout, protein shakes are such a nice treat.  Seriously, they taste like dessert!!  Love em.


In other new, As you probably saw above...I'm now a Beachbody Coach. I am so excited to start helping people and to start encouraging each other with my little piece of the internet. Have any of you ever tried Beachbody products? How'd it go?  I'm really enjoying the journey and can't wait to share even more with y'all.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment