Saturday, August 6, 2011

What a transformation......

The pic on the left was me in February about to go to the movies with my boyfriend....I didn't realize how overweight and unhealthy I had become.  On the right is me a week or so ago and I have lost a few lbs since then....I'm less than 10lbs away from my goal weight and healthier than I have felt in a long time.  I'm eating clean, exercising regularly and continuing to make strides in my goal to not only lose weight, but to be come a well-rounded health concious person who takes care of their body.  It feels so good to look at the two pictures in comparison.  That person on the left doesn't even feel like me anymore...even though it was merely mths ago....it feels like lifetimes ago...I've changed so much for who I was when that picture was taken and I never want to go back to that place.  So here I am on the brink of my goal weight, discovering clean eating and continue to exercise....it's not always easy for sure, but it is always, ALWAYS worth it!!!!
~Kendra~

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a HUGE difference! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME~You have made big changes in such a short time and look great. Nothing taste as good as skinny!

    ReplyDelete