Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Makin Monday


Do you use coupons? Nope, but I'd love to start.  If yall have any tips on getting started...let me know :)

Do you like football? Texas Tech Football is the best....other than that, not so much...hehe

Are you in a relationship?  Yup, we've been together almost 6yrs


Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Yeah, I'm addicted...especially since I got an android!

Do you like thunderstorms? When it's night time and I'm cuddled up, but not when I have to go outside or drive in it.

Can you cook? Yeah

Are you – or have you – lost weight? Almost 40lbs so far....about 20 more to go :)

Do you know how to read a map? Nope, that's what GPS is for hehehe
Do you wear makeup? Everyday!!! I've become addicted to that too, thanks to the Youtube beauty community.
Do you read regularly? Sometimes.....so I guess not regularly haha
Are you publicly affectionate? Yes, I'm a touchy-feely person.

Do you like picnics? No, I hate eating outside....bugs, flys, wind, heat....ugh!!  Not romantic or fun.

Do you have a/c? Yeah, I live in Texas...You'd literally die without it!

Have you ever been out of the country?  Yes several times...to Mexico, England and Jamaica. Hoping to go to South Korea and France sometime too. :)

Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes...I'm acctually thinking of getting a bike to ride for exercise, but not sure if I'd use it enough....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment