Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Baby Product Review: The Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat


When Elijah was getting close to the 3 month mark, he started intensely trying to sit up.  He was no longer interested in laying down and always wanted to be propped up in our laps or against pillows on the couch.  I figured a baby chair would be so fun for him!  I immediately thought of getting him a Bumbo, because, honestly, it's really the only baby seat I'd heard much about until I started looking around intentionally for it.  

Once I saw the Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat and all it's features, I knew I had to try it out.  It had a few key things the Bumbo seemed to lack like a tray and the ability to grow with your little one.  I was sold and we've been using it, mainly during playtime, for about 2 weeks so I thought I'd let y'all know how we're liking it so far. 


A few of the features of the Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat: 

-It has a tray that stores beneath the seat, which is great, because it takes up less storage space.  The tray's super easy to put on and off the chair.  It also has a cup holder, which will come in handy down the road. The only downside is the tray compartment's a little tight, so watch your fingers when you're putting it back in there. 

-There's a soft foam insert, similar to the feeling of a Bumbo chair, that can be removed as your kiddo grows from infant to toddler. The insert is super simple to remove, but we're ways off from having a toddler so we're keeping it in there for now. 

-It has a 3 point harness so you can secure your baby in the seat.  Eli still tips over a bit in the seat, so it's nice that there's a strap just in case my reflexes aren't on point. It even has an additional strap that can attach to a dining chair, which, I think, would make it great for traveling....especially when he's a toddler and we don't want to lug a highchair everywhere we go. 

-It's also super light and easy to clean with a little soap and water....or Clorox wipes, which are my fav!

To purchase this awesome little chair, click HERE.  You can also find it tons of places in-store like Target, WalMart, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment