Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happiness is a CHOICE! Why not choose it?

Spending time with my little brother, Justin, always reminds me of how blessed I am....especially because he's in my life!

Yes, he can be the annoying little brother....BUT he is also someone who can be happy in spite of people's unbelief and criticism. Someone can give him a dirty look and he'll just smile back and say "Hi, how are you?" He goes out of his way to be funny...Ok, so his timing may be a little off, but if you pay attention he is HILARIOUS!! He's HAPPY....like... truly holding nothing back happy just to be at home watching Aladin and organzing his movies for the 50th time. He doesn't need a high paying job...he doesn't need to prove himself to everyone around him....he's just unapologetically himself. He doesn't change, because the world may not think he's 'normal.' I mean....who wants to be considered normal anyways? 
 
My point is this-->> Take a second to take a lesson from my little brother and be HAPPY right where you are in this very moment. Whether this life has gone exactly as you dreamed....or not....be happy and thankful for all that God has blessed you with.
 
'Spending time with my little brother, Justin, always reminds me of how blessed I am....especially because he's in my life!

Yes, he can be the annoying little brother....BUT he is also someone who can be happy in spite of people's unbelief and criticism.  Someone can give him a dirty look and he'll just smile back and say "Hi, how are you?"  He goes out of his way to be funny...Ok, so his timing may be a little off, but if you pay attention he is HILARIOUS!! He's HAPPY....like truly holding nothing back happy just to be at home watching Aladin and organzing his movies for the 50th time.  He doesn't need a high paying job...he doesn't need to prove himself to everyone around him....he's just unapologetically himself.  He doesn't change, because the world may not think he's 'normal.'  I mean....who wants to be considered normal anyways?  

My point is this-->>  Take a second to take a lesson from my little brother and be HAPPY right where you are in this very moment.  Whether this life has gone exactly as you dreamed....or not....be happy and thankful for all that God has blessed you with.'
 
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment