Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pre-eating clean

So in my efforts to get ready for my first week of eating clean, I did a bunch of grocery shopping and am in the process or reorganizing my kitchen cabinets and fridge/freezer.  I have loved this process and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be.  I was able to find a bunch of all natural spices at Dollar Tree, which definately saved some money, cus spices at the grocery store at about $3 each.  I also got a blender, food processeor and brita water filter, some new pans and tupperware.  I am on of those people who love to clean and organize, so the prep process has been fun. :)

I also ate my first totally clean meal today....After church, I  came home and made lunch for my bf and I.  I made chicken and mashed 'potatoes' pot pie style.  Basically it was chicken breast, chicken broth, various veggies, and mashed cauliflower in place of patatoes.  My bf and I both loved it....Yay, for a successful start.  Hope the week goes as well. 

I'm ready for work with my new jumbo sized cooler and lots of fruit for snacks throughout the day.  Wish me luck, tommorow's day one.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment