Friday, August 4, 2017

You may have noticed....

I'm in the process of changing my brand name over to Flirtatious Faith.   Why?  Well, honestly, it just feels more authentically me.  As a wife and new mommy, I'm putting a ton of focus on loving God boldy, following my passions and doing my best to reach some BIG dreams, to have a faith that can move mountains.  That's where the new name comes in. 

I've also just started a brand new online store called Flirtatious Faith that is full of ahhhmazing Senegence products like Lipsense.  I'm throwing a launch party on Tuesday and I would LOVE for you to join in!!  Haven't hear about Lipsense before?



Why should you join in on the party?

There will be a few giveaways, it will be a fun girls night and you get to learn all about some awesome beauty products, so I hope you can drop in!  Just join HERE to get in on the good time.   If your not on Facebook and would like some info, to place an order, or to collaborate, just shoot me a message HERE. 

You can also follow me here:
Event invitation HERE
Follow Flirtatious Faith on Instagram HERE


Hope to see you Tuesday in the Launch Party....Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment