Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My P90X Journey

Started doing P90X 17 Days ago....and apparently forgot to tell the blog world all about it, so here goes....
.
I have now lost over 65lbs and surpassed my original gol weight.  I was definately happy with the outcome, but I wanted to look more fit/toned, so I decided to try out P90X.  I had bought it for my boyfriend as a gift forever ago and he never used it, so I started doing it myself and am now on Day 17 :) 

Here's how it's going so far.....


(Don't u just love the tan line in the 2nd pic...hahaha I need to stop wearing my yoga pants right after I go spray tanning lol)

Have you ever tried/are you doing P90X?  Do you like it?  Are you seeing results?  Let me know!!!!  I'd love to hear from others who are doing the same thing. :-)
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment