Thursday, April 9, 2015

Beachbody On Demand- Try Out New Workouts FREE for 30 Days!!

With Premium Club Membership on Team Beachbody you get access to Beachbody on Demand which gives you UNLIMITED access to stream 100s of awesome Beachbody workout programs (valued at over $1500)anytime, anywhere. ((I've streamed them in my backyard using my MacBook Pro and on my iPhone while I was visiting family for a weekend away.))

PLUS-->> If you’ve already purchased the DVDs for FOCUS T25, 21 Day Fix, or 21 Day Fix EXTREME, you can stream those workouts wherever you are! You’ll also have digital access to all printed materials, such as nutrition guides, calendars, and quick start guides.  Awesome, huh??!!

I've even tried a few workouts I hadn't done before like Turbo Fire, T25 and Insanity Max 30.  I love that you can try one of the newer workouts before deciding to purchase the whole program...that way you can find what you like and never have to hassel with returning something if it's not a good fit for you.
 
Check out of few of the workouts I've done using Beachbody On Demand:
 




 
If you're interested in trying out BOD for FREE for 30 Day, add me on Facebook and shoot me a message or comment below with your email address & I shoot you a message within 24hrs. ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment